6 August 2012

Phone blogging?

So just downloaded the blogger app for my android phone. Possibly not the platform for in depth posting but certainly a speedy method of jotting down a few words.

Have been trying to find the time to sit and write a post for a couple of days now. Too much to do sat at the pc. I note the self publishing revolution continues while I scramble to get some work finished.

I have about eighty per cent of the first Shadow Cities trilogy done. Have taken a pause to write an editing tool. Once all that's done the plan is to return to Levercastle and polish Starfall. I'd like to get something out this year. Really though who knows when I'll actually get anything finished.

At least I managed a post. Try not to leave it so long next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment