18 January 2009

Feet Under The Table

This is kind of like buying a shop and getting the keys... The place is empty at the moment but you just want to make it your own and then open the doors. There's so much to do though. Customise the look, make sure you have the right links, set up the advertising bar...

I can taste the anticipation.

Oh, and let's not forget the product. I'll be putting excerpts from my first RPG product up here from the week after next. It's a roleplaying game but it's new. Very new. As I finished the first draft I realised there hasn't really been an RPG like this before.

So I have an original first product, which will run entirely on donations and advertising revenue and we'll see where we go from there. For now, I just want to make the place look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment